- Over 10 years Experience in Building Services
- Responsible for Mechanical Design Assistance
- Supports Engineers in all Projects
- BTEC HNC - Building Services Design
- BTEC HNC - Construction & the Built Environment
- OFTEC - Competance Certification
- Currently Training in Mechanical Services Design
Profile & Background
Mark completed his 6th Form education at Guernsey Grammar School in 2006 before accepting a position on the design team for Guernsey Air Conditioning. Here his primary role was the production of CAD drawings, both construction and as installed as well as facilitating engineers in the production of Operations & Maintenance Manuals required for a soft landing approach in project handover. During his employment at GAC, Mark undertook and successfully completed the HNC in Building Services Engineering through Southampton City College. He has begun to specialise in air conditioning and ventilation design with a veiw to futher his mechanical services training.
Keen to boraden his experience within the industry, Mark moved to Jersey Energy in August 2014 as a trainee technician. Mark is based within the Guernsey office, where he assists our Consultants in the day-to-day management of projects.
Selection of Projects
|Guernsey Grammar School||Mechanical Services|
|CICS St. Sampsons En Route||Mechanical Services|
|Pula House Offices||Mechanical Services|
|Sark Sanctuary||Mechanical Services|
|22 la Colomberie||Mechanical Services|