Carol du Feu
- Extensive Knowledge of the Business
- Providing Administration Support Services to Consultants
- Business Accounting & Purchase Ledger
- Office Management & Marketing
Qualifications & Memberships
- Office Administration & Accounting Courses at Highlands College
- Energy Saving Trust Endorsed Energy Savings Advisor
- States Accounting Systems In-house Training
Profile & Background
Carol has extensive administration and accounts experience working for both private and public organisations, holding the position of Senior Accounts Clerk at the States Treasury in the accounts receivable Section for 10 years. Carol is trained in the use of accountancy and associated business software, running the day to day administration of the business and providing office support service to the team of Consultants.
Carol has also undergone training with the Energy Saving Trust to become an EST endorsed energy saving advisor.