Marcan Mather MEng
- Joined Jersey Energy in January 2019
- Responsible for Assisting in Electrical & Mechanical Design
- Experience in Electrical & Mechanical Design Software
- Skills include Dialux, Revit & Computational Methods
Qualifications & Memberships
- MEng Mechanical Engineering
- A-Levels - Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Design & Technology
Profile & Background
Marcan has joined the team at Jersey Energy in 2019 and is gaining experience in Electrical and Mechanical services design to provide a solid base for a further Masters Degree in Building Services Engineering. He assists engineers in the development of designs and solutions using mathematics, AutoCAD & Revit amongst other software programmes.
Born in Jersey, Marcan was educated at Victoria College, where he was awarded an Arkwright scholarship for engineering students, prior to studying at the University of Exeter, completing his course in 2018 with a First Class Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Marcan aspires to join CIBSE and attain chartership in the future.
Selection of Projects
|Weighbridge House||Combined Services Integration|
|Dorey Court||Dialux Modelling, CAD Drafting|
|CICS EV Charging||Load Analysis & Electrical Infrastructure|